Please know that we take our business very seriously. Through ongoing education and certification testing, we continually challenge ourselves to meet and surpass the standards of excellence we have set for ourselves as one of the top ten couture fabricare leaders in the world. Our goal is provide our clients with the highest level of fabricare within our industry and the most exceptional client service available in any industry.
- Certified Couture Cleaner,™ Leading Cleaners Internationale
- Certified Professional Drycleaner™
- Certified Professional Wetcleaner™
- Certified Environmental Drycleaner™
- First Drycleaner in Illinois to be Named a Four Leaf Certified Green Cleaner by the Green Cleaners Council
- Richard Wood, Certified Garment Care Professional,™ (highest professional credential attainable in the drycleaning industry)
- Jordan Wood, Certified Garment Care Professional,™ (highest professional credential attainable in the drycleaning industry)
- Certified Licensed MuseumCare™ Gown Preservation and Textile Restoration Specialist
- Certified IICRC Firm in Fire and Smoke Restoration
- Jordan Wood, Certified by NCA (National Cleaners Association) in Fire and Smoke Restoration
- Jordan Wood, Certified by IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) in Fire and Smoke Restoration
3325 W. Bryn Mawr Ave.
Chicago, IL 60659
Chicago Business Hours
Monday – Friday
7:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
1920 Harrison Street
(between Prairie & Green Bay)
Evanston, IL 60201
Evanston Business Hours
Monday – Saturday
8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Alterations Not Available At Our Evanston Location